free hit counter code

Sunday, January 29, 2006

sweaters


"And each of you is a reminder
to the Earth of what it's capable
you are all the reasons,
jumping, rational, lackadaisical, irrational
You are ceaseless sieges on city of joy
the reason Agamemnon went to Troy
You are your own gods
Abase yourself at the needs of yourself
Intelligence is not a discipline, it is an experience
allow it to explode -
destroy buildings, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
Did I lose that sweater, or did it lose me?

And language was invented so people could lie,
Don't just say I love you, let your love fly
It is the most profound gymnastics and incredible calisthenics
Let me polevault you,
Let me cartwheel into your beauty in an ideal love affair.

We never had to say I love you
By the way, Stutter B, I love you
(goddamn)

Oh no, it go, it gone, bye bye
who I? I think, I sink, and I die..

If you want to destroy my sweater, hold this thread as I walk away
Watch me unravel, I'll soon be naked.

Lying on the floor, lying on the floor
I've come undone.

I love to watch you lying there, wearing your Superman skivies

...Sweaters that are loneliness, which is a delusion
Sweaters that emasculate, causing confusion

A giant repression, nothing like some repression
Sweaters of lycra, sweaters of spandex,
we don't need them
Sweaters of knitwear, creating the reason that Caesar went to Gaul
We don't need the sweater, walk through the sweater
The sweater that murders, that marauds
The sweaters that take over our lives and remind us that we don't like the way that we walk.

Sweaters - walk through the sweater apocalypse and find your own warmth."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home