I live alone, the silence it can break you (after a while). not long ago I made a deal, the ghosts around the house seem to like me.
Oh god it's nice to live alone again.
I'm sitting here in my apartment sans roommate at 2:18am, drinking warm white wine.
Singing along with Belle and Sebastian at the top of my lungs.
Who knew they made a white shiraz?
Jesus fucking Christ I love this.
I'll run out of money at some point and have to have another roommate (or convince some guy to move in with me and take over 1/2 of the bills....not).
But until then I'm going to walk around naked, I'm going to sing at the top of my lungs, I'm going to get drunk on Sunday nights by myself. It's like an orgasm. Which I had today. Boy, that was fun.
I'm sitting here in my apartment sans roommate at 2:18am, drinking warm white wine.
Singing along with Belle and Sebastian at the top of my lungs.
Who knew they made a white shiraz?
Jesus fucking Christ I love this.
I'll run out of money at some point and have to have another roommate (or convince some guy to move in with me and take over 1/2 of the bills....not).
But until then I'm going to walk around naked, I'm going to sing at the top of my lungs, I'm going to get drunk on Sunday nights by myself. It's like an orgasm. Which I had today. Boy, that was fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home