free hit counter code

Monday, October 02, 2006

interestingally

It's pretty funny
The way I've been able to fall in love with you
So strangly quick and yet strongly off
Other times I've felt love
It's nothing like this,
nothing like actually loving.

Stupid, funny, ridiculous love for you.

I want to smell you all in the middle of the night.
I want to touch the small of your back.
I want to cook you every meal you eat.
I want to laugh
And talk
And smile
And giggle
And think

With you.

If there was a god
I would tell him
that you are the one
that I love
and thank him.
And even if there's not,
which is okay with me,
I can be happy with exactly
all of this.

goddamn goddamn goddamn
yes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I love you! May I copy and paste this to my blog? It's so similar it's sick.
5 am, home from the club, didn't stay at his house. Walked home in the rain...wanted a warm body though. Although it wouldn't have been the right one.e

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home