tonight, tonight.
Sorry about that last one. I don't know why I'm worrying so much.
I walked for about an hour in the rain. Then I went to Nick's and played with Kobe.
I want to send you emails like "why don't you want to hang out with me as much as I want to hang out with you?"
but I don't really feel like I have the right.
this obsession over what you're thinking and why you're thinking it has to stop. You are who you are, and there's no changing that. I see you as a challenge sometimes....but I rock and you don't really want me that much.
Shit...
I am being stupid.
that's the end for tonight.
I walked for about an hour in the rain. Then I went to Nick's and played with Kobe.
I want to send you emails like "why don't you want to hang out with me as much as I want to hang out with you?"
but I don't really feel like I have the right.
this obsession over what you're thinking and why you're thinking it has to stop. You are who you are, and there's no changing that. I see you as a challenge sometimes....but I rock and you don't really want me that much.
Shit...
I am being stupid.
that's the end for tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home